2023 New England Trail Ride Series (Green)
April 23, 2023
Main Line Overland New England is thrilled to announce another year of trail rides in New England. 2023 is going to be the best year yet.
Explore New Hampshire and Vermont’s scenic and challenging Class 6 Roads with Main Line Overland and Ridgeback Guide Service! Ron Harrington and the team from Ridgeback will lead the pre-scouted ride, providing trail guidance and 4×4 driving tips along the way.
The cost is $200 per vehicle per event, and space is limited to 10 spots per event. No returns or refunds.
All Events are roughly 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
To register for this event, please go to the link below and sign up on the Mainline Overland website. Mainline Overland Trail Ride Sign Up
- April 23rd- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- May 20th- Green Ride, Location TBD
- June 17th- Blue Ride, Location TBD
- July Double Header Weekend in New Hampshire*
- July 22nd- Blue Ride
- July 23rd- Green Ride
- August 26th – Black Ride in New Hampshire
- September Double Header Weekend in Vermont*
- September 16th- Blue Ride
- September 17th- Green Ride
- October 22nd- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- November 18th- Blue Ride, Location TBD
- December 2nd- Blue Ride (Trail difficulty can vary depending on snow conditions), Location TBD
*This year, Double Header Trail Rides are being sold as single-day tickets, but you’ll save 10% when you bundle them and sign up for both Saturday and Sunday’s Trail Ride. Come camp with the MLO Crew and share fireside stories. We’re currently arranging campsites, be aware the Trail Ride ticket cost will not cover the campground’s nightly fee. Bring some cash with you to pay for camping. We can’t wait to see you all out on the trail!
*All drivers must have a valid driver’s license*